Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Flickr Frolic Fridays

Has a week already passed? Time for another Flickr Frolic Friday!


Easter just isn't the same without my usual stash of Cadbury Creme Eggs, but when I was at the store this past year, picking up several of those chocolatey treats, I spotted these ones. Orange Creme? Yes please!

Ever since I started my food blog, I've noticed that a lot of the gifts I receive now are more food-related than ever. Not that I'm complaining - I love some of the really good food finds my family and friends come up with.

But nothing, beats this hilariously cute card that my sister got me. Man, I love bacon and eggs.


Paul is a HUGE fan of Belgian beer. Especially the blue-label Chimay - which is very tough to find here in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for a leaving comment - I love hearing from my readers!